LoveMeForMe <3



Thursday, May 11, 2006

finished sch at 9.45... n thank God coz im SICK SICK SICK... hving headache n sorethroat n cough... damn it.. sucks laaa... cld hv gone sooks hse, or jl's hse or go out wif mat.. ahaha... nvm laaaa...
Lit 2dae rawked!!... got bak result.. it was not bad... not bad at all... Den had debate.. lol.. b4 starting BLB was asked 2 write da title on da white board n i tot she was gonna write "May Aslan's blessings be upon you" but she didnt laaa...lolx.. den went comp lab fer malay 2 do sajak... den went home after dat wif jl, sarah n yy... wished i didnt feel so sucky.. damn headache... got home.... slept da whole tyme... woke up... still hving headache... WTH laaar... haiz...

6:51 PM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE